My aim is to tell the story of your wedding day through a combination of techniques and styles. While I will spend the majority of the wedding day capturing natural, reportage-style images, I also feel that some loosely directed shots when it comes to groups (30 minutes max on the day) and great portraits of the couple are equally valuable.
I love to shoot all the little details of the day. You’ve likely spent months selecting the items for your wedding day, and finding new and creative ways to do these shots can be fun.
- Minimal posing on your part (no fake grins!)
- No direction or interference from your photographer
- Reportage photography is much more natural
- Family and friends will prefer genuine pictures rather than posed
- Story telling photography captures much more of the day
- Photojournalism never goes out of fashion